Terms & Conditions
Last Modified: June 30, 2017
We really want our personality to show through in all of our communication...especially our writing. We believe the words we choose provide insight to who we are. Unfortunately, there wasn’t much opportunity to do that on this page. If you’re hoping to read something captivating and entertaining, you came to the wrong page. If you’re looking for some rules and regulations jargon, then this is the place for you.
Trophy Awards Mfg., Inc. Terms and Conditions of Website Usage
The term “Trophy Awards Mfg., Inc.” or “TA” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 1023 Town Drive, Wilder, KY 41076. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
· The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
· Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. By your use of this site, you expressly acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
· Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
· This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, graphics, photographs, and other content. Reproduction is prohibited.
· All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to Trophy Awards Mfg., Inc., are acknowledged on the website.
· Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
· From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
· You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without prior written consent of Trophy Awards Mfg., Inc.
· Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website shall be subject to the applicable laws of the State of Kentucky.
Some rules are meant to be broken. Unfortunately, our Terms & Conditions are not examples of those rules. We hope you have a clear understanding of the purpose of this page. We invite you to learn more about us while browsing our website, and we look forward to building a relationship with you.